opentaps In The Cloud
Get up and running in minutes. Pay by the hour. Try opentaps In The Cloud with opentaps and the Amazon EC2 Cloud.
Increase your sales with GetResponse email marketing with the opentaps GetResponse Email Marketing Integration Module.
Reach key IT decision makers and developers worldwide by advertising on this site. For details, please Contact Us.
opentaps Open Source ERP + CRM Version 1.4
Version 1.4 of opentaps Open Source ERP + CRM is an important transition step for opentaps. It will feature a new object-oriented domain driven architecture based on industry-standard Java open-source projects such as Spring, Hibernate, Google Web Toolkit, Jasper reports, and Pentaho, while continuing to leverage Apache projects such as ofbiz and Tomcat.
opentaps 1.4 features the following enhancements on top of version 1.0:
- New object-oriented domain driven architecture
- opentaps Analytics, a data warehouse and reporting system based on Pentaho and Jasper Reports, which supports detailed customer and sales analysis and segmentation.
- Support for hibernate
- Keyword search capability in all the applications using hibernate search
- New user interface for entering sales orders, purchase orders, and invoices
- Ajax widgets with the Google Web Toolkit
- New Ajax auto completion buttons
- Integration with Asterisk open source Voice over IP (VOIP) system
- Greater use of Jasper reports for reporting and for documents such as order and invoice PDF's
- Compatibility with JBoss
- LDAP and Kerberos Single Sign On (SSO) support
- OWASP security enhancements
- Ability to segment financial results using "tags" for divisions, departments, product lines, activities, etc.
- Improved budgeting and encumbrance reporting in Financials
- Improved Material Resources Planning (MRP) and supply chain management
- Improved support for processing sales orders with multiple warehouses
- Improved performance for order picking, inventory reservation and counting, and general ledger posting
- Support for services, including ordering and invoicing of services
- Keyboard shortcuts
- New home page
- Expanded set of automated functional and unit tests (now numbering over 400)
- Upgrade to the new releases of Jasper reports (3.5.2), Funambol (8.01), ofbiz (09.04), and Tomcat (6.0)
- New project management application
- New human resources application
- Integration with eBay, Google base, Google check out
- GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license