Add New Opportunity Shortcut
From Opentaps Wiki
You can add a new opportunity quickly by using the "New Opportunity Shortcut". Enter the appropriate data into the following fields:
- Account - Enter the internal ID of the account presenting the opportunity manually, or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Lead - Enter the internal ID of the lead that initially provided the opportunity manually, or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Opportunity Name - You may use this field to assign a general name for the opportunity.
- Initial Stage - Select the appropriate stage of the opportunity at the time you are creating the entry (for example: "Prospect" or "Quoted") from the drop down menu.
- Estimated Amount - This is your estimate of the monetary value the opportunity will generate.
- Estimated Close Date - Enter the date you expect to close the opportunity and complete the sale manually, or search for it using the calendar widget.